We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Develop and design the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials to enhance product image.
- Design creative assets for online initiatives and campaigns including weekly emails, social media posts, homepage assets, landing pages and display advertising.
- Work with business development manager to execute plans for campaigns and promotions, develop and present concepts, make edits and submit final files for go-live.
- Design e-newsletters, direct mail, web sites, micro sites, video production, sales/marketing collateral, brand development initiatives, etc.
- Develop mock-ups, layouts, wire-frames, etc. into Photoshop for hand-off to development.
- Execute image production by color correcting and/or editing photo files as needed.
- Assist in designing product content visuals for website.
- Conceptualize and create solutions for multiple mediums, including print, web, and mobile.
- Brainstorm ideas on creative, execution, and overall brand.
- Keep apprised of new developments/technology and best practices within web design/development sector and implement these ideas and functions into company websites and design, where applicable
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- Strong creative and technical design skills and the ability to take a job from initial concept through to final delivery
- Experience in HTML 5, CSS 3.0, Slicing and designing according to W3C Standards and browser / mobile compatibility.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, and Flash) and other common design software, e.g., Dreamweaver, After Effects and Final Cut a plus.
- Must have knowledge of Responsive interfaces.
- Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Familiar with SEO best practices.
- A portfolio of great design and digital and consumer facing applications
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Welcoming; in terms of ideas and innovation
- Updated with the environment and norms
- strong communication skills to collaborate successfully
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary
- Time Management Skill; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Other Common Requirements
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field is desired
- 2-3 Years Work experience as a creative designer in reputable IT Firm.
*Any requirements other than these observed at the time of the interview shall be discussed.