We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed female Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships according to our SOPs.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior dealing skills. She must be confront in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and rebuttals.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using predefined scripts
- Herding inquiries about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Data entry and update customer information in the database
- Precisely handle and process orders.
- Addressing grievances to maintain the organizations SOP
- Reaching the maximum potential is always appreciable & beneficial for the candidates
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Record keeping of calls and sales and note useful information
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Hands on experience of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Accept learning and adjust accordingly; the candidate should have the ability to learn about products customers and apply it accordingly.
- Outstanding dealing skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Welcoming; in terms of ideas and innovation
- Updated with the environment and norms
- strong communication skills to collaborate successfully
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rebuttals.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary
- Time Management Skill; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Other Common Requirements
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience on similar capacity in IT companies.
*Any requirements other than these observed at the time of the interview shall be discussed.